How to Write a Electric Power Job Description
Here are a few electric power job description templates:
Electric Power Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their electric energy group. This position will be based in their Washington, DC office. Attorney should have 3+ years of experience and demonstrated FERC regulatory experience. Experience in a federal or state regulatory agency would be a plus. Firm provides an excellent mentoring program so you can assume more responsibility as you are ready and have client contact.
- Aptitude for ratemaking and other regulatory work.
- Must be capable of working independently, as well as collaborating effectively with other professionals.
- Solid, well-rounded foundational knowledge of regulatory policies under the Federal Power Act and other federal energy laws.
- Experience with rate cases before FERC is desired.
- Knowledge of FERC cost-of-service ratemaking policies and practices is plus.
- Strong analytical research, writing and communication skills.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.