February 18, 2020 | 0 Comments | Post Views 7
Making the right impression with the legal recruiter or the hiring partner is crucial when interviewing for an attorney job or legal staff job. Finding out that you’ve been chosen for a law firm interview is exciting as well as nerve wracking. You impressed the law firm enough that either…Read more
February 10, 2020 | 0 Comments | Post Views 37
It doesn’t matter whether you need to write a cover letter for an associate attorney position, an in-house general counsel position, or you’re a law student getting ready to begin your finish your law firm career…writing a cover letter is an intimidating process. Sure, you may know how to draft…Read more
February 10, 2020 | 0 Comments | Post Views 60
Hiring the right people for your law firm is important. Of course, it affects the client experience. Yet, it also affects how your law firm operates as well as the law firm’s culture. Hiring is an investment both financially and of the firm’s resources. Hiring the wrong person can result…Read more
February 5, 2020 | 0 Comments | Post Views 106
Hiring to fill attorney jobs or any law office jobs is an expensive proposition. It’s also a strain on the existing legal staff to serve clients while you’re filling law firm job openings. And what happens if the person you hire isn’t a good fit? What if they leave? What…Read more
February 4, 2020 | 0 Comments | Post Views 32
Many lawyers begin their careers specifically with the goal of being a law firm partner. Some lawyers decide later that they’d like to find a law firm that offers an associate position on the partnership track. Growing up, television shows and movies made us fall in love with the idea…Read more
- Hiring in a Law Firm: How to Hire the Right People
- The 6 Laws of Hiring for Attorney Jobs
- 2020 Lateral Hiring Trends in Law Firms: Attracting Great Talent When Employers Are Spending Less
- Learn to Crush Your Recruiting Marketing with HiringPartner in 5 Easy Steps
- How to Access the Best Candidates and Keep Them Informed
- Law Firm Interview Tips for Attorneys & Legal Staff
- The Dos and Don’ts of Attorney Cover Letters
- Dream of Being a Law Firm Partner? There’s Something You Should Know
- The Lawyer’s No Sweat Guide to Answering “What Are Your Salary Expectations?”
- Should You Send a Thank-you Note After a Law Firm Interview? Will Anyone Notice? Absolutely!
The layout makes you feel very comfortable, especially the boxed-in idea of the pages. The soft and warm colors and minimum text on the main page are great; a big chunk of text on the main page always freaks th...
John Mason New York, NY, US
The site would appeal to the average person because the colors are warm and inviting. When I first entered the site I could tell that a lot of thought had gone into making it an excellent one- I can tell that it h...
Because of this site's simple layout, it would appeal to someone who didn't have any technical background. There's no high-tech stuff here, just all the information you need in a great design that's easy to unders...