October 15, 2019 | 0 Comments | Post Views 4
Summary: You did it! You got the job offer! Now what? Every step in your legal career could have an impact on your future opportunities. Before you accept that legal job offer, make sure you ask the right questions and know if it’s really the right job for you. There’s…Read more
October 9, 2019 | 0 Comments | Post Views 23
Summary: The law profession and the industry are undergoing change. That change includes more automation and technology and perhaps fewer jobs. This article explores the current job market and where it and the industry are most likely going. The law profession and its industry are changing. Learn who benefits and…Read more
October 7, 2019 | 0 Comments | Post Views 29
Summary: A job search is no small undertaking of time and effort for both employer and employee. Getting the job is a matter of doing the right things and doing them often. How to get a good job in the legal profession, faster? Treat your job search like a court…Read more
October 1, 2019 | 0 Comments | Post Views 77
Summary: Law firm and legal staff attrition and retention can have profound effects on a law firm’s bottom line. The secret is it costs much more than we realize. There are ways to create a work environment that retains attorneys and legal staff and grow them into important assets of…Read more
September 25, 2019 | 0 Comments | Post Views 44
Most young attorneys still dream of making partner sometime in their careers. Not all will, and partnership track may be long for some. For those on the partner track, expectations for commitment and performance will be high. Read below to see if you are advancing to a partner title in…Read more
- There’s a War in the Legal Job Market: Why Should You Care?
- Are Your Legal Job Descriptions a Fail? 6 Steps to Make Them Better
- How to Hire Right: A Comprehensive Guide to Law Firm Hiring
- Shopping for Associates: 4 Ways to Hire and Keep Attorneys at Your Firm
- How Law Firm Websites Influence Retention of Diverse Attorneys
- Your Legal Job Offer: Don’t Accept Until You Do This!
- How to Get Hired Faster: 11 Ways to Find a New Legal Job Without the Wait
- How High Do You Want to Go? Understanding Law Firm Titles
- Making a Lateral Move: Are You Ready? How Should You Conduct Your Due Diligence Before Jumping?
- Why Attorneys and Law Students Often Have a Difficult Time Finding Law Firm Jobs
The layout makes you feel very comfortable, especially the boxed-in idea of the pages. The soft and warm colors and minimum text on the main page are great; a big chunk of text on the main page always freaks th...
John Mason New York, NY, US
The site would appeal to the average person because the colors are warm and inviting. When I first entered the site I could tell that a lot of thought had gone into making it an excellent one- I can tell that it h...
Because of this site's simple layout, it would appeal to someone who didn't have any technical background. There's no high-tech stuff here, just all the information you need in a great design that's easy to unders...