How to Write a Entertainment Attorney Job Description
Here are a few entertainment attorney job description templates:
Law firm is seeking an attorney to join their internationally-recognized Entertainment and Digital Media group in Los Angeles. This group brings together some of the top entertainment and media attorneys in a tight-knight collegial environment. Candidate will work on entertainment transactions in film, television, streaming/digital media, music or sponsorship/endorsements.
- Must have prior experience in a top law firm and outstanding credentials from a highly ranked law school.
- 2 - 5 years of experience working on entertainment transactions
- In-house experience at a studio, network or other media company is a plus.
- Preferably have law school coursework in IP and entertainment-relatedsubjects.
- Knowledge of a foreign language is preferred.
- Must have superior writing skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be admitted to the California Bar.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.