How to Write a Environmental Attorney Job Description
Here are a few environmental attorney job description templates:
Law office is seeking an experienced attorney to join their Environmental practice in Denver. Attorney should have 3-5 years of experience in natural resources, including oil, gas, mining, environmental and water law. Should have hands-on experienced in areas of air and water quality and administrative agency law and regulation.
- Must have practical experience in the areas of natural resources development, air and water quality and administrative agency law and regulation.
- Prior experience at a regional or national law firm, an outstanding local firm, or a federal or state environmental agency is preferred.
- Must possess a J.D. with excellent academic credentials as well as strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and willing to travel.
- Must be admitted to the Colorado Bar.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.