How to Write a Government Contracts Attorney Job Description
Here are a few government contracts attorney job description templates:
Government Contracts Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney with 4-6 years of experience to join their government contracts practice group in Denver. This a great opportunity to join a sophisticated and growing government contracts practice of a global law firm who are passionate about their work. Firm is an Affirmative Action Employer.
- Reviewing subcontract agreements and FAR flow-downs.
- Counseling on contract performance issues (including CDA disputes process).
- Providing general government contract compliance counseling.
- Litigate bid protests and counseling on contract formation.
- Perform general research and writing in support of the department’s full scope government contracts practice.
- Licensed to practice law in Colorado.
- Prior government contracts experience with a law firm strongly preferred.
- Must have strong writing and analytical skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Superior organizational and time-management skills are required.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.