How to Write a Health Care Attorney Job Description
Here are a few health care attorney job description templates:
A growing national boutique in NJ is seeking a health care attorney with 1-3 years of experience for Life Sciences group in their Pine Brook office. Candidate will handle a myriad of health insurance related issues on behalf of pharmacy and healthcare clients. Firm offers a competitive salary, health care benefits, signing bonus, moving expenses, 401k plan.
- Review and draft complex health care agreements.
- Experience evaluating hospital/physician contracts.
- Licensed to practice in NJ and in good standing. Licensure in other states a plus.
- Familiarity with Healthcare laws and regulations (Stark Laws and Regulations, Anti-Kickback Statute and HIPAA)
- Superior academic credentials as well as research and writing skills are essential.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.