How to Write a Immigration Attorney Job Description
Here are a few immigration attorney job description templates:
Nationally recognized law firm in Los Angeles is seeking an attorney to join their immigration practice. Candidate will be responsible for handling mostly employment-based visas and some family-based visas. Must be comfortable in the complete handlingof ongoing caseloads.This is an opportunity to have meaningful, rewarding work that positively impacts the lives of others.Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working in an Immigration firm working on employment based visas.
- Understanding of the overall employment and family-based IV process
- Experience analyzing, preparing and filing PERM , I-30’s, I-140's, I-140 RFE's, AOS RFE's, NATZ and Waiver applications
- Must have strong organization skills, detail oriented, proficient in Microsoft Office suite, ability to work quickly, and have a positive, friendly attitude / strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in one other language is required.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.
No job titles found