How to Write a Insurance Defense Attorney Job Description
Here are a few insurance defense attorney job description templates:
Insurance Defense Attorney
Regional firm seeks an attorney with 2-5 years of litigation experience for their Insurance Defense group in Jacksonville, Florida. Candidate will handle automobile liability, premise liability and general liability cases. Firm offers excellent career opportunity with competitive salary and benefits.
- Admission to Florida Bar.
- Prior courtroom and deposition experience is preferred.
- Clerkship experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent academic credentials with proven skills in writing, analysis, research, negotiation and client interaction.
- Ability to handle a high volume of cases and manage deadlines is required.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.