How to Write a Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney Job Description
Here are a few intellectual property litigation attorney job description templates:
Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their intellectual property litigation group. This position will be based in their Greenfield office. Candidate will litigate patents, trademark, copyright, trade secret, unfair competition and related claims; alternative dispute resolution and mediation. The firm offers mentorship and training, a collegial work environment, competitive salary,and comprehensive benefits.
- Must have 3 years of IP litigation experience.
- Serve in the following projects: litigation of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, unfair competition and related claims; alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
- Must have played meaningful roles in at least three intellectual property trials or preliminary injunction / summary judgment motions in the last twenty four months.
- Must have outstanding communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient with computers and able to work with minimal administrative support.