How to Write a Investment Company Law Job Description
Here are a few investment company law job description templates:
Investment Company Act Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their Investment Funds group. This position will be based in their Luxembourg office. Candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience and be familiar with aspects of the investment funds and asset management worlds. Candidate will work closely with the firm’s tax team. Candidate will assist in the AIFMD analysis, reorganization and compliance of Luxembourg and non-Luxembourg structures.The firm has an outstanding reputation and global reach. It will be a great platform for an outgoing attorney to grow and build their client base.
- Experience in a full range of investment fund and asset management work, including: structuring and implementation of open and closed-ended investment fund vehicles as regulated and non-regulated entities using the broad range of structuring options available.
- Experience with the structure and implementation of AIFM, management companies and other management and advisory vehicles as well as the implementation of carried interest and other remuneration and co-investment pools.
- Experience in the reorganization, merger and migration of investment fund vehicles and experience advising fund counterparties and service providers on their agreement.
- Provide general investment funds/investment management and regulatory advise.
- Must have strong corporate law knowledge, in addition to funds and funds regulatory.
- Be fluent in English and a good command of French, German, and/or Luxembourgish would be a plus.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.