How to Write a IP Litigation Cellular Technology Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip litigation cellular technology attorney job description templates:
Cellular Technology Litigation Attorney
Law firm is seeking an attorney to join their internationally recognized domestic and international intellectual property boutique in Philadelphia, PA. Firm staffs transactions leanly; affording associates an opportunity for significant responsibility and excellent career development.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- 5+ years of patent prosecution experience, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, client counselling, opinion development and due diligence activities.
- Practical experience and an in-depth knowledge of Chemistry and Cell Biology is required.
- Should have Ph.D. or MS degree in Organic Chemistry, Cellular Technology or Bio Tech.
- Must have 4 years of research experience in organic chemistry, and one or more of biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, and cell biology.
- Must have superior academic record, excellent written and communication skills, strong attention to detail and strong analytical abilities.
- Should have active USPTO registration and be a member of the PA and/or DE bar.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.