How to Write a IP Litigation Life Sciences General Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip litigation life sciences general attorney job description templates:
General Life Science Litigation Attorney
Law firm is seeking asenior attorney to join their life science litigation group in Palo Alto. Candidate must have 3-4 years of litigation experience managing the discovery process and teams, involvement in taking/defending depositions, and motion practice. Candidate will serve in the patent practices for domestic clients including drafting, searching and responding to Office Actions. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have 3+ years of licensing and drafting experience, preferably in the life sciences industry.
- Must have experience with inter partes review and/or ITC proceedings.
- Technical background and/or experience in litigation in the life sciences, computer sciences or electrical engineering areas.
- Must have strong writing, analytical and legal research skills.
- Admission to the CA bar and before the USPTO
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.