How to Write a IP Litigation Life Sciences General Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip litigation life sciences general attorney job description templates:
General Life Science Litigation Attorney
Law firm is seeking asenior attorney to join their life science litigation group in Palo Alto. Candidate must have 3-4 years of litigation experience managing the discovery process and teams, involvement in taking/defending depositions, and motion practice. Candidate will serve in the patent practices for domestic clients including drafting, searching and responding to Office Actions. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have 3+ years of licensing and drafting experience, preferably in the life sciences industry.
- Must have experience with inter partes review and/or ITC proceedings.
- Technical background and/or experience in litigation in the life sciences, computer sciences or electrical engineering areas.
- Must have strong writing, analytical and legal research skills.
- Admission to the CA bar and before the USPTO
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.
No job titles found