How to Write a IP Litigation Pharmacology Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip litigation pharmacology attorney job description templates:
Pharmacology Litigation Attorney
A regional law firm is seeking an attorney to join their pharmaceutical practice group in Madison. Candidate will join the firm’s pre-eminent, national intellectual property department. Candidate will be preparing responses to Office Actions issued by the USPTO.
- Must have 2 years of patent preparation and prosecution experience.
- Must hold an advanced degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or a related field.
- Must have immediately transferable skills, with a strong academic background, excellent written and oral communication skills, and law firm experience and/or industry experience.
- Must be admitted before the USPTO, or should be scheduled to take the Patent Bar in the near future.
- Mandarin language skills will be a plus.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.