How to Write a IP Litigation Physics Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip litigation physics attorney job description templates:
Physics Litigation Attorney
Nationally recognized law firm in Los Angeles is seeking an attorney to join their Intellectual Property Litigation group. Candidate will prepare and prosecute patent applications, write opinions, and conduct freedom to operate studies relating to a wide range of technical work. Firm offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a dynamic culture.
- Must have 2 years of intellectual property litigation experience.
- Should have degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics.
- An interest in, or previous experience related to telecommunications is a plus.
- Must have strong academic credentials from an accredited law school.
- Member of the CA bar and admitted to USPTO.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.