How to Write a IP Patent Pharmacology Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip patent pharmacology attorney job description templates:
Pharmacology Patent Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join patent group in Wilmington. Candidate will be drafting and prosecuting biotechnology patent applications.Candidate will also study patent and prosecution history files in support of opinions of non-infringement or invalidity. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- 2-6 years of patent prosecution experience.
- Must have Ph.D. or graduate degree in life sciences.
- Possess excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Should have superior academic credentials.
- Admission to at least one State Bar is required.
- Be registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.