How to Write a Litigation Entertainment Attorney Job Description
Here are a few litigation entertainment attorney job description templates:
Entertainment Litigation Attorney
A mid-sized, well-established, full-service law firm is seeking an attorney to join diverse entertainment litigation practice in Los Angeles. The firm is a team-oriented, collegial environment, which encourages associates to take on responsibility to foster and expedite their development as litigators and also encourages associates to be entrepreneurial in developing client relationships
- Must have substantial 4-7 years of general commercial litigation experience at a California law firm.Experience in a New York practice preferred.
- Experience with motion practice, document analysis, drafting and responding to discovery and participating in depositions.
- Excellent professional and academic credentials.
- California Bar admission.
- Top-notch research, analytical, writing and advocacy skills a must.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.