How to Write a Molecular Biology Patent Attorney Job Description
Here are a few molecular biology patent attorney job description templates:
Biology Patent Attorney
Law firm is seeking attorney to join their patent group in New York City office. Candidate must have 2-5 years of patent preparation and prosecution experience encompassing a variety of technologies such as DNA technology, proteomes, antibodies, protein folding, virology, cellular and biomolecular processes, molecular simulation software, bacteria detection, cellular biology, biofuels, genetic engineering.
- Law firm experience, including drafting and prosecuting patent applications, client counseling, and exposure to diligence and/or opinion work.
- Should have PhD degree in biotechnology, molecular biology, genetics, microbiology, biochemistry or related biotechnology fields and has experience in patent drafting, and in patent prosecution before the USPTO and elsewhere.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States as a citizen or Green Card holder.
Molecular Biology Patent Attorney
Law firm is seeking an attorney to join their international intellectual property boutique in San Diego. Candidate will draftand prosecute patent applications and conduct intellectual property due diligence. Candidate will also perform freedom-to-operate assessments, licensing, and agreements.Firm handles transactions leanly; affording associates an opportunity for significant responsibility and excellent career development.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience of biotechnology patent prosecution.
- Must have Ph.D. in biology, molecular biology, cellular biology, biochemistry or related disciplines, which utilize genetic engineering techniques.
- Strong academic credentials, as well as superior written and verbal communication skills.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.