How to Write a Patent Agents Oncology Job Description
Here are a few patent agents oncology job description templates:
Oncology Patent Agent
Law office is seeking an experienced attorney with 1-4 years of experience for their patent practice in Boston. The candidate will conduct prior art database searches for patentability and freedom to operate analysis. Candidate will advise lawyers on technology issues in preparation for depositions. The firm has a busy life science focused patent counselling, prosecution, and litigation practice. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Experience analyzing patent and scientific papers and documents
- 1+ years of experience drafting patent applications and responses to office actions.
- Should have Ph.D. in biotechnology or a related field.
- Must have superb technical, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be registered to practice before the U.S. Patent Office.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.
No job titles found