How to Write a Private Client Attorney Job Description
Here are a few private client attorney job description templates:
Private Client Attorney
Mid-sized law firm is seeking an experienced attorney for their Trust and Estates / Private Client practice in Philadelphia. Candidate will counsel clients on the effective uses of life insurance, establish family limited partnerships, create living trusts, advice on elder laws, etc. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- 5+ years of trust and estate experience
- Experience with estate planning, estate administration and trust administration
- Knowledge of gift taxation and income tax laws
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in related business matters (partnerships, LLCs, S corporations)
- LL.M. is a plus
- Pennsylvania bar is highly preferred
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.