How to Write a Project Finance Attorney Job Description
Here are a few project finance attorney job description templates:
Project Finance Attorney
Nationally-recognized law firm is seeking an attorney to join their energy practice in their New York City office. Candidate will handle project financing and project development work. This position offers a lot of client contact and the ability to work on projects independently. Firm embraces the opportunity to contribute to the communities they work in and provides a range of opportunities in which you can make a difference through pro bono legal work, charitable giving, and volunteering.
- 3+ years of project finance experience.
- Experience on limited-recourse financings for the power industry, including renewable energy (wind and solar), and other infrastructure assets, as well as experience with project development and private acquisitions/dispositions of power/infrastructure assets.
- Large law firm experience and strong academic background.
- Exceptional drafting, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Must be admitted to practice in New York.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.
No job titles found