How to Write a Project Finance Attorney Job Description
Here are a few project finance attorney job description templates:
Project Finance Attorney
Nationally-recognized law firm is seeking an attorney to join their energy practice in their New York City office. Candidate will handle project financing and project development work. This position offers a lot of client contact and the ability to work on projects independently. Firm embraces the opportunity to contribute to the communities they work in and provides a range of opportunities in which you can make a difference through pro bono legal work, charitable giving, and volunteering.
- 3+ years of project finance experience.
- Experience on limited-recourse financings for the power industry, including renewable energy (wind and solar), and other infrastructure assets, as well as experience with project development and private acquisitions/dispositions of power/infrastructure assets.
- Large law firm experience and strong academic background.
- Exceptional drafting, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Must be admitted to practice in New York.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.