How to Write a Software Patent Attorney Job Description
Here are a few software patent attorney job description templates:
Software Patent Attorney
Law firm is seeking an attorney to join their intellectual property patent group in Menlo Park office. Attorney should have 3 years of experience to work in cutting-edge technology transactions and IP counseling practice. Candidate will work on structuring, drafting, and negotiating a variety of intellectual property and commercial transactions, including licensing transactions and/or related intellectual property matters, and serving as IP counsel in M&A, venture capital and other corporate transactions.Firm has great infrastructure, an excellent support staff, and a unique collegial culture with a strong track record of integrating lateral attorneys.
- Must have experience with handling and overseeing IP due diligence, as well as experience with software licensing and other technology transactions.
- Should be comfortable working with colleagues both in Silicon Valley office and remotely across multiple offices and capable of handling and running several matters at once.
- Strong academic credentials, coupled with excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Background or interest in emerging companies, technology, software programming, and open source software is preferred, as well as large law firm experience.
- A technical or science background
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.