How to Write a Structured Finance Attorney Job Description
Here are a few structured finance attorney job description templates:
Structured Finance Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their Structured Finance and Securitization practice group in New York City. Candidate will be representing underwriters, trustees, services, investors, insurance companies, and more. Firm offer an excellent benefit package, bonus plan, and salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in corporate and finance law.
- Should have significant experience with sophisticated finance transactions.
- Must have strong academic background.
- Should have outstanding analytical ability, excellent writing skills and be both detail-oriented and able to demonstrate leadership and initiative.
- New York Bar membership is required.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.
No job titles found