How to Write a Trusts and Estates Attorney Job Description
Here are a few trusts and estates attorney job description templates:
Trusts and Estates Attorney
Mid-sized law firm is seeking an experienced attorney for their Trusts and Estates Division in Saint Louis. Attorney must have 7 years of experience representing high net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations with respect to estate, income and gift tax planning matters, as well as familiarity with trust and estate administration. Firm offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
- The candidate will consult with and advise fiduciaries in probate and trust administration.
- Work with clients in connection with contested trust and tax matters, review estate and gift tax returns (including complex reporting and valuation issues), and assist clients in the establishment of private foundations and other charitable vehicles.
- Must have excellent academic credentials.
- Should have strong writing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to convey complex concepts clearly, and a proven ability to handle multiple projects with different teams and timelines.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.