How to Write a US Antitrust Attorney Job Description
Here are a few us antitrust attorney job description templates:
Law office is seeking an attorney with 3-5 years of experience for their Antitrust Practice in Washington, D.C. This group represents clients in the U.S. and abroad in a wide array of industries and on all types of antitrust matters, especially M&A, civil litigation, business counseling, and government investigations. Firm has a long standing commitment to culture and diversity. This is a partnership-track position.
- Opportunity to participate in all aspects of the antitrust practice as well as to take on significant responsibility and work directly with clients and partners.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience.
- Should preferably have substantive experience in a variety of antitrust matters, especially merger clearance.
- Excellent academic credentials and legal writing skills are required.
- Substantive experience in a variety of antitrust matters, especially merger clearance is preferred
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework at a top-tier law school are highly valued.
- Bar Admission in Washington, DC or ability to waive-in DC required.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.