How to Write a Venture Capital Attorney Job Description
Here are a few venture capital attorney job description templates:
Venture Capital Attorney
National law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join its Emerging Company/Venture Capital Corporate team in San Francisco. This role entails supporting public and private companies in sophisticated business transactions across the country. Candidate will work in the firm's venture capital, securities and mergers and acquisitions practices. Ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial attorney to take on increased levels of responsibility and move into a leadership role. Firm has a long standing commitment to culture and diversity.
- 4-5 years of experience advising private companies on complex corporate law matters, general corporate representation of start-ups, emerging growth enterprises, and venture capital funds.
- Strong academic credentials at a top-tier law school
- Bar Admission in California is required.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.