How to Write a Data Privacy Attorney Job Description
Here are a few data privacy attorney job description templates:
Data Privacy Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their premier and globally recognized Privacy and Data Protection Team. The position will be based in their Cleveland office. The candidate should have 3 years of experience practicing law and a demonstrated interest in privacy and cybersecurity. Candidate will be providing privacy and data related regulatory compliance advice. Firm offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Must have exceptional project management skills.
- Stellar academic credentials and preferably some cybersecurity related course work.
- Effective and persuasive writing and oral communication skills.
- The ability to manage a fast-paced workload while maintaining priorities and anticipating issues.
- The ability to problem solve and think strategically.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.