How to Write a Technology Transactions Attorney Job Description
Here are a few technology transactions attorney job description templates:
Technology Transactions Attorney
Global law firm is seeking an attorney to join their Technology Transactions Practice in Sydney. Attorney must have 5 year of experience. Candidate will oversee high profile contractual negotiations. Firm provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. Firm provide a range of opportunities in which people can make a difference to their local and global communities including through pro bono legal work, charitable giving, volunteering and support for the environment.
- Manage a range of complex technology and telecommunications matters.
- End to end management of large scale projects.
- Provide high end advice and transactional support to major clients.
- Strong experience with transactional technology work with a diverse range of clients is required.
- Must have experience with matters involving telecommunications, e-business, privacy, large scale outsourcing projects and technology procurement. Must have experience managing complex negotiations.
- Must have experience managing complex negotiations.
- The ability to manage projects end to end is required.
- The ability to work autonomously is required.