How to Write a IP Patent Hard Sciences Attorney Job Description
Here are a few ip patent hard sciences attorney job description templates:
Hard Sciences Patent Attorney
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their patent practice in Milwaukee. Attorney should have 1 - 4 years of experience. Candidate will prepare and prosecute patent applications, conduct patentability/infringement clearances and prepare related opinions. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Must have experience with mechanical and electromechanical technologies.
- Must hold a degree in Materials Science (or Chemical Engineering with significant experience with materials science).
- Must hold a JD from an ABA-approved law school and must be in good standing and an active member of the relevant State Bar.
- Must have strong academic background and be registered to practice before the Patent Office.
- Strong writing, research, and communication skills.
Need help writing your legal job description?
Use our legal job description templates to create and post your job on HiringPartner.