How to Write a Telecommunications Attorney Job Description
Here are a few telecommunications attorney job description templates:
Law firm is seeking an experienced attorney with 3-4 years of experience to join Telecommunications Practice in London. Must be mid-level associate with experience of private M&A, private equity and joint ventures and an interest in the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT), Financial Institutions and FinTech sectors. Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience.
- Develop and apply technical knowledge and professional skills.
- Focus on efficiency.
- Develop business/clients (maintain client relationships and deliver excellent service).
- Work effectively with and through people.
- Promote and demonstrate ‘good citizenship’ (values and strategic priorities).
- Must have experience of a similar role at a leading legal practice.
- Equity capital markets experience will also be useful.
- Must have excellent technical legal and business development skills, be passionate about the sectors covered by the team, and be willing to work hard and get stuck into some cutting-edge global projects.
- Should preferably have strong background in M&A, Venture Capital / Private Equity and Joint Ventures across the Financial Institutions, TMT and FinTech sectors Experience of managing multi-jurisdictional projects.
- An international outlook and entrepreneurial mindset is required.